Adobe XD Introduces Vector Graphics Support in CC Libraries and Free Icon Kits
Adobe XD is a design software application for web designing, mobile apps developments, and more. Now, Adobe XD February update introduces vector graphics support in CC Libraries, Free Icon Kits, and more.
Adobe XD – Features
Adobe XD is a very powerful tool and it comes with dozens of tools and features. Among the most important tools and features characterizing Adobe XD, are:
- Customize artboards for dozens of screen sizes with functions like pan and zoom;
- Replicate design elements for as many times as you want with Repeat Grid;
- The Layers Panel helps you work faster and organized;
- Super useful tools allowing you to drag elements, replace them, move them, and more;
- Import elements from Photoshop and Illustrator in just a few clicks;
- With a single click you can switch from design to prototype;
- Easily share your work with your colleagues who can write comments and suggestions on every area of your project;
- View how your work looks like on smartphones and tablets;
New Features In The February Adobe XD Update
Vector Graphics Support In CC Libraries
From now on, the designer can easily drag and drop Vector Graphics directly from the CC Libraries to work faster and more efficiently.
Also, this new cool feature comes with additional tools that offer designers the possibilities to create Vector Graphics in Illustrator CC or to download them from Adobe Stock.
Free Icon Kits
Adobe XD February update includes three free icons packs designed by Adobe in partnership with BuroDestruct, Lance Wyman, and other top designers of the world.
These three Free Icon Kits include simple but innovative icons to support designers’ work and to improve the Adobe XD experience.
Preserve Scroll Position
Another feature in the new Adobe XD is a tool that allows you preserve your scroll position on the page of your project that you’re working on when you have to move to the next screen. Now, you can move to another screen without losing your position on the screen you’re working on.
Design Specs Beta Improvements
This tool allows developers to observe the designers’ work directly in the browser and to collect important data about the project.
From now on, with the Adobe XD February update, Design Specs Beta shows layout grids, too, to make it easier for developers to view the framework designers’ chose.