PDF Anti-Copy is a PDF security utility that prevents PDF content from being copied and converted to editable formats. After processed by this tool, your important PDF content could be viewed, but will never be copied and converted to editable formats like Word, Excel and TXT.
Features of PDF Anti-Copy
Remove copy-related permissions in four easy steps
• Following a quick and uneventful installation, you are welcomed by a modern looking interface that is easy to navigate and unlikely to give you any trouble, regardless of your previous experience with similar apps.
• Protecting a PDF document is a quick and painless operation that entails four simple steps, namely selecting the desired file, the page, output folder and then hitting the start button. It is worth mentioning that the selecting the page is only available for documents that contain more pages solely.
Provides protection against conversion and copy
• As you probably hinted from the GUI, the program allows you to zoom in and out, an option that can surely help when analyzing a PDF file. In fact, the option can be quite useful when you are processing contracts that feature fine print or footnotes, as you want to make sure they are not altered in any way before reaching their designated recipients.
• Besides disabling the permission to select the text from the document, the program also protects your PDF files from being converted with other third-party software solutions. While the operation can be carried out, the result is usually a blank page.
A useful tool for anyone sharing PDF documents regularly
• In spite of the fact that it does not come with a batch processing capability, PDF Anti-Copy is a reliable tool that can help you protect your critical data from being copied, printed or converted to other formats that allow editing.
Developer: PDF Anti-Copy
* not available