The Crew 2
* The world is much bigger here, meaning more stuff to do and I found this game having more unique races than Forza Horizon 3.
* Next to cars, you also have bikes, boats and planes to offer greater variety.
* All the menus are really clean and slick just like in Forza.
* The cars look great but environmental graphics looks worse than Forza.
* Physics are a bit too much Mario Kart style and I definitely prefer the Forza physics.
* The AI is cheating with rubberbanding and it’s super obvious.
* Getting new vehicles takes forever since you get so little money from each race.
In summary, if you liked Forza Horizon 3, you will enjoy this as well. However I can see Forza Horizon 4 being more high quality than The Crew 2, but this will be a good racer to play until it’s October release.